Erin Siber serves as our Children’s Ministry Nursery Director. Erin graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University with a Bachelors in Speech Language Pathology. In addition to her formal education, Erin has 5 years of volunteer and part-time nursery work experience and is a mother of young children which enables her to effectively coordinate nursery activities, security, and volunteer recruitment.
As a child Erin came to a saving faith in Jesus Christ, so she is passionate about the spiritual nurturing of young children. She loves children and will be happy to serve you and your family.
Erin and her husband have five children and have been members at Keltys for over five years.
Phone: 936-634-4019 (Leave a message with Lanelle)
For your safety and your child’s safety the following procedures are in place at all church events:
- Workers are screened with a background check and proper training for children ministries (Admins are CPR trained).
- The Children’s Wing (and the entire church campus) is monitored by 24 hour video recorded survellience. Each class room contains a camera, and parents can go to the hall monitor screen located in the children’s wing entrance and watch class room procedures.
- Children are given a secure automated check in sticker upon arrival. Only parents with the matching sticker can pick up said child.
- Pagers are available for parents who might need to be contacted.
- Doors remain secured and locked during services, and volunteers monitor hall ways and doors.