Two different parenting classes are taught on an annual, rotating basis. Check back to see when the next class will be offered or listen to previous audio below:
Raising Arrows is designed primarily for younger elementary. We’ll discuss three key areas of parenting:
INSTRUCTION: Teaching them diligently
CORRECTION: Disciplining them lovingly
CONVERSION: Evangelizing them faithfully
Eternal Principles for Everyday Parenting is designed for parents of any aged children, we’ll answer such questions as:
- What is the best method of parenting?
- What are the greatest commandments of parenting?
- Why is my child so angry?
- Do I have a child-centered home or a God-centered home?
- The sanctifying work of parenting
- Finding the faults in formulaic parenting
- Dealing with sin issues from toddlers to teens: anger, laziness, taming the tongue, and more!