What is Keltys Membership Online?
It’s an easy-to-use program to manage membership, small groups, giving, and much more
Why would I want to use Keltys Membership Online?
As a member, you’ll be able to do any of the following:
- View the online church directory and groups you are in.*
- Update your contact information.*
- Tithe and view your past tithing records.**
- View recorded sermons. -Smart Phone Only
- Contact information and submit prayer requests. -Smart Phone Only
- Sign up for any events that you may desire to attend. -Smart Phone Only
- Church calendar. -Smart Phone Only
- Church messages and push information. -Smart Phone Only
- Group Leaders & SS Teachers can enter/track attendance for their class. -Desktop Only
* If you do not wish to be listed in the online directory, please fill out and submit this short form.
** Only you will have access to your own records.
How do I get Keltys Membership Online for my desktop or smartphone?
- Go to: keltysfirst.churchofficechms.com
- Log in with your username, which is your firstname.lastname (john.doe).
:: If this is your first time to login, click on “Forgot Password”, follow the instructions and check your email for a temporary password.
:: If you do not receive a temporary password, it is likely we do not have an accurate email address on file for you. Contact the office 936.634.4019 to make sure your member record has been updated.
SMART PHONE (ANDROID OR iOS DEVICE):
- Download the corresponding app for your device
- Enter Keltys and click “Find your Church”.
- Select Keltys First Baptist Church, Lufkin, TX as your church
- Go to your Profile
- Enter your mobile number.
- Press “Text me the code”.
- Enter Validation Code and press next.
:: Alternatively, if you know your credentials for the desktop version you can use them instead.
:: The system is very literal in matching people to their profiles as a security measure. If the system is unable to match you to an existing account it is likely the information in your profile doesn’t match the information you provided. Fill out the requested information and you will receive an email with more instructions or contact the church office 936.634.4019.
If you have any questions, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.