Katie Beaudion serves as our Children’s Ministry Nursery Director. Katie holds a degree in nursing from Louisiana Tech University and has utilized it to care for patients and families for 7 years. Her experience with children comes from both her years of nursing and her own experiences as a mother of two. As the nursery directory, Katie has the strong desire to care for children and families while providing a safe and fun environment for little ones to be exposed to and learn the Bible and Biblical principles.
Katie professed her faith in Christ during her youth and has continued her walk in faith with her husband of 12 years Lance Beaudion.
Phone: 936-634-4019 (Leave a message with Lanelle)
For your safety and your child’s safety the following procedures are in place at all church events:
- Workers are screened with a background check and proper training for children ministries (Admins are CPR trained).
- The Children’s Wing (and the entire church campus) is monitored by 24 hour video recorded survellience. Each class room contains a camera, and parents can go to the hall monitor screen located in the children’s wing entrance and watch class room procedures.
- Children are given a secure automated check in sticker upon arrival. Only parents with the matching sticker can pick up said child.
- Pagers are available for parents who might need to be contacted.
- Doors remain secured and locked during services, and volunteers monitor hall ways and doors.