January 8, 2023
Keltys Worship Service, January 8, 2023
Series Title: Rescue: The Glory of God in Exodus
Text: Exodus 25:1-9
Title: 5 Principles for God-Honoring Worship
Big Idea: Worship is grounded in the glorious promise of God’s presence.
A Summary of Exodus 1-24 – Promise, Plagues, Passover, Presence, Parting of the Sea, Provision, Pulverizing enemies, Precepts (the gift of His word), and Place
What does our passage teach us about worship?
1. It’s __________
2. It’s ____________
3. It’s _____________
4. It’s __________
5. It’s ______-___________
1. What challenged you the most from today’s sermon text?
2. How does Exodus 25:1-9 relate to Exodus 1-24? What do we learn about God in Exodus 1-24, and where do these same attributes appear in today’s passage?
3. Of the 5 Principles for God-Honoring worship found in Exodus 25:1-9, where do you need to focus more attention and why?
4. How might we apply these 5 principles today as Christians? Give several examples.
5. Why should Christians give financially to the church? What does a refusal to give reveal?
6. How might you encourage a fellow believer in the church with today’s passage?
7. How might you prayerfully apply today’s passage? What points from the text do you need to pray about?